About Me

My photo
I am kinda person who likes to challenge things .. and gets better everyday .. well.. I like to meet new ppl and new culture as well.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Living a life in spore

Today, I feel so lazy to go to work ..
It seems that I feel saturated aldy .. however..this is the life that I have to live with

I have a family which really relies on me ..and I feel very responsible for them ..
It sounds cliche' .. but in reality it is not .. its just the way we have to go for it..

When I was young .. if I don't like something I will leave it .. and just go .. thats it!

But it is not the way anymore .. especially in Spore ..
and especially living with my family ..

Yep .. I am now working in Spore ..
but now everything seems very difficult here ..
govt increase GST another 2% (from 5% to 7%) ..
property market getting worst last year ..

My rent fee was only $900 .. now it is $1,350 ..
highly increased right!?

But no point to complain .. as I always said to myself ..

"There is always a way .. "

I do believe this .. I always do ... and will always be ..

Besides, everytime I come home ..
my wife and my little sweet daughter will smile at me ..
and says "Waalaikum salam warahmatullah.."

Although difficult, I will stick with my plan to stay here ..
have enough saving and go back to Indonesia .. my lovely country!

Living in Singapore is not so bad ..
in Bahasa we just say "Ada suka dukanya deh .. " :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Iya pak, mending pulang indonesia aja, trus buka perusahaan it. gw yakin pasti berhasil !